This policy in brief discloses the information practices for all the EPCH websites and other related websites, including what types of information are gathered and tracked, how the information is used and with whom the information is shared.
EPCH may stores and processes personal data in secure third-party applications for day to day business operations. All third-party applications used by EPCH to store or process personal data are committed to GDPR compliance and other applicable compliance internationally acceptable. The EPCH further abides by the same, to the extent it is applicable and for any detailed information you may contact EPCH.
The EPCH collect personal data or information about you from a variety of sources, to operate effectively and provide you the best experience, including through:
- Online and electronic interactions including via EPCH websites, mobile applications, text messaging programs etc.
- Offline interactions with EPCH, including via direct interaction programme, hard copy registration / application forms, competition entries and contacts through various sources of EPCH; and
- Your interaction with online targeted content (such as advertisements) that EPCH, or service providers on our behalf, provide to you via third party websites or applications.
- During your participation for the virtual fair by way of your registration over the website or applicable format or by acceptance of invitations.
The most of this data be provided by you directly when you register for virtual fairs, webinars, meetings and events or interact with our learning management system. We get some of it by recording how you interact with our ads, for example, using technologies like cookies, and receiving error reports or usage data. The personal Data be provided be in form of your name, Phone/mobile number, E-mail address, Company/Firm details, and other voluntary data as and when applicable.
EPCH need this information to operate and provide various products and services relation to virtual fair / webinar/ meeting etc. with aim to promote the standard of your products and competition amongst the exporter members and further to improve the products and personalise your experience while your interactions with our Participants (exporters/members). EPCH use, transmit and disclose Your Personal Information only as follows:
- To fulfil Your requests for participation in virtual fair, webinar, meetings etc.
- To deliver to you any administrative notices, alerts, advice and communications relevant to Your use of the Service
- To offer similar services to provide you with various value added services and information including for authentication purposes to enable linking of Your products be held with EPCH
- to third-party contractors that provide services to EPCH and are bound by these same privacy restrictions;
- For any project planning, Fair Planning, troubleshooting problems, detecting and protecting against error, fraud or identification of other criminal activity;
- If you request something from a EPCH website or other associated websites, for example, a product or service, a call back, or specific marketing materials, we will use the information, to fulfill your request. To help us do this, we may share information, with others, for instance, other parts of EPCH, EPCH’s Business Partners, financial institutions, shipping companies, postal or government authorities (for example, customs authorities) involved in fulfillment. In connection with a transaction, we may also contact you as part of our customer satisfaction surveys or for market research purposes.
- The information you provide to EPCH on certain EPCH websites may also be used by EPCH and selected third parties for marketing purposes. Before we use it, however, we will offer you the opportunity to choose whether or not to have your information used in this way.
All such Personal Information collected shall be retained so long as you are having account/member with EPCH or by any of its third party service entities/service provider (“Third Party Service Entity”) and remain active to avail various services/product/participate in any fairs of EPCH including virtual fair/webinar or as may be required under the law or as per applicable policy on data retention if any. In case of deactivation / termination of the account / services with EPCH, the Personal Information provided may no longer be used for providing the services/facilities and the same may also get removed upon the expiry of the maximum tenure as may be prescribed under the provisions of the law as applicable or the policy on data retention if any. Unless the Personal Information is purged permanently, the Personal Information may remain on the servers and EPCH may however use the Personal Information for data analytics purposes and procedures for improving the provisions of services/facilities by them in a non-identifiable manner.
UPDATE PERSONAL / PRODUCT INFORMATION:
EPCH / its authorized Third Party Service Entity encourages you to update your information as and when there are any changes. You are also entitled to review the information provided and ensure that any Personal Information or sensitive personal data or information found to be inaccurate or deficient be corrected or amended as feasible. However, EPCH shall not be responsible for the authenticity of the Personal Information or product information or sensitive personal data or information supplied by you whatsoever.
SHARING / TRANSFER / DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL / PRODUCT INFORMATION:
EPCH treats Your Personal Information or Your use of the Service as private and confidential and does not check, edit, or reveal it to any third parties except where it is expressly agreed where it believes in good faith, such action is necessary to comply with the applicable legal and regulatory processes, or to protect and defend the rights of other users or to enforce the terms of service and to resolve any dispute during any virtual fairs/webinar/ fairs/exhibitions/events/conference/meetings. EPCH may disclose Personal/Product(s) Information where it is under legal obligation to do so or where it is mandated under law. EPCH will not make any data transfer unless you will provide consent for the same.
Personal/Product(s) information may be transferred to any group company of EPCH, if any, at any time or to a third party only as a result of a sale, acquisition, merger, reorganization or other change in control. If EPCH is sold, merged or transferred any part of our business, part of the sale may include Your Personal/Product Information.
Except where specifically agreed by You or it is necessary for operational or regulatory reasons, EPCH or any Third Party Service entity will not send you any unsolicited information/communication. However, to help you to take full advantage of the service offerings/facilities/products, you will have the opportunity to indicate whether you would like to “opt out” of receiving promotional and/or marketing information about other products, services and offerings from EPCH and/or any third parties etc. If you do not opt out, EPCH may use contact information to send occasional communication pertaining to the said information. You can nevertheless unsubscribe from receipt of such emails by following instructions therein or by communicating accordingly to EPCH.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL / PRODUCT(S) INFORMATION:
EPCH shall not retain Personal/Product(s) Information longer than the Purpose for which it is sought is served or is otherwise required under any other law for the time being in force or in accordance to the data retention policy, if any. The Personal Information so collected shall be used only for the Purpose for which it is collected and in the manner agreed by you. Personal Information however may remain on the servers unless otherwise deleted or purged permanently.
THIRD PARTY SERVICES:
USE OF APP:
LINKS TO OTHER SITES:
This website is not intended for use by children and minors. Parents are requested to ensure that Personal Information is not provided by minors. If a parent believes that his or her child has submitted personal information to us, he or she can contact us via e-mail. We will promptly delete the information upon learning that it relates to a child under the age of 18. Please note that it is possible some of this information may remain archived in web logs and back-up archives after we delete the information from our active database.
BLOCKING IP ADDRESSES:
EPCH uses the help of Internet Protocol (“IP“) addresses to diagnose any problems with its server and to administer its web site including by blocking certain addresses that it feels are inappropriately using its website. IP addresses are used to gather broad demographics information, such as browser types, visitor’s country, visiting frequency, operating systems, etc.
SECURITY OF DATA:
EPCH could be subject to verification by a third party for its use of encryption technologies and may also audited by third party auditor for security practice as deemed fit.
This Privacy Notice governs the use of this internet site. However, if you register for (or attend or accept invitation) an virtual fair/ event, your participation may be governed by additional and/or different privacy policies, including privacy policies of an event sponsor who may gather or receive and use your data pursuant to its own policy. If you have a question about this statement, you can send an email to the EPCH website at www.ifjas.in. You can also contact us at this address if you have a question about EPCH’s handling of your information. We will endeavor to respond within an appropriate timeframe.
Please note that for any information regarding product specifications including about its IPR similarly for any authenticity of information provided by any visitors/buyers, EPCH shall have no responsibility and liability and you have to check the credentials of each other by its own.
This website is maintained by Akal Information Systems Ltd. or one of its subsidiaries around the world/India.